Saturday, March 12, 2011

Toy Lords Of Chinatown episode 2

So finally, here it is... A few months back I blogged about me be invited to participate in the filming of Sucklord's second episode of "The Lords Of Chinatown. Just watching this makes me realize what an inpiration he is to me and should be to all nerds. Not saying we're nerds, but you know... in a sense, we are... and we embrace it like the fucking best! I used the word "nerd" cause I'm sure most people who aren't really into the toy world or art world in general, aren't gonna sit through the whole thing, most people probably aint even gonna read what I'm writing to even give themselves the idea to do so. For example most of my friends are rappers and are more likey to sit through a shitty music video than they are to sit down for 5 minutes and witness magic that has been created by such an intelligent talented hard working individual. If your not a sucka and your one of those people who KNOW "real recognize real"... watch this video! It's incredibly funny and if you knew the man himself, you'd understand his story line even more. It's pretty much an exaggerated version of his real life filled with tons of fun and imagination.

Note: If your down with the shit. You'll also see a lof of familiar faces that are also... down with the shit!

WE WILL NOT BE A WASTED TALENT.


TOY LORDS OF CHINATOWN: Episode 2 from SUPER SUCKLORD on Vimeo.

No comments: