Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dem Bonez by SEEN

I'm honored to be participating in "The Reconstruction"... a group art show with the platform being an unreleased toy by the legendary graffiti writer SEEN called "Dem Bonez". The toy was originally an idea to get produced as a production piece, but he eventually decided to drop the idea and give the remaining 200 toys out to random artists from around the world to customize for the show. I was one of those lucky artists to be invited to participate in the legends show. The show will be on March 25th at ZAKKA which is in Brooklyn. The flyer will be done very soon. I'm also very excited and relieved to say this is the last group art show I will participate in, with that said, the name of this piece is "The Death Of Wasted Talent".

Big shout out to Mr. Den! God Bless.


Also, on a side note, I'm finally making power moves to Brooklyn. No more couch surfing through life with some super rare swag. I will have an official spot in the legendary Funhouse. This is gonna be a "fun" summer.

I will not be a Wasted Talent.


No comments: