Monday, February 28, 2011

Marijuana Jewelry

I been slacking on the blog like a mutha fucka, but I swear I'm not slacking in real life! I figured I had 1 day left to the month to post at least one thing cool... so over the passed week I was making a set of Ms. Cupcakes in the midst of a 100 of projects, I'm customizing them to be "Organic Space Cakes". Each has a topping like a cherry for example, one with a hand sculpted mushroom, another with a hand sculpted bud of marijuana. I liked the way the bud came out so much that I decided to make wearable pendants, earrings for both men and woman and maybe some other shit as I go along. Also, my homie Mike "Nemo" Mendez brought it up to me that I should throw some arms, legs and eyes and make my first toy... and that's exactly what I'm gonna do! So expect one smoove character coming reallll soon! If everythign goes as planned, Wasted Talent will have its 1st official toy out by the end of the year. I'm almost positive I stumbled upon something amazing here. Below are some sneak peaks of my very first completed set of hand sculpted marijuana bud earrings and pendants.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

i was just having an exact same thought last night, while i was smoking and waiting for my mold to dry! and i came across your blog! good stuff!

loud mike said...

dude. how and where can i buy a pendant? i NEED one. i saw one in the CBG - NOPE video and im tryna cop